Account Health - take care of your Amazon metrics status now
Account Health is one of the most critical metrics on the whole Amazon marketplace. Apart from the insight of our account status, it gives us an opportunity to quickly resolve our issues. And there can be a lot of them. For examples mistakes you have made or some externals reports. All notifications are shown in the tab that is quite simple to maintain and at the same time is very complex.
To better feel the need of paying attention to these metrics you should realize that poor metrics can lead to the account block. As I mentioned above, there can be a lot of reasons that will lead to this situation and you can read more about this HERE.
What should you pay attention to?
The key metric here is the Account Health Rating. It’s based on a lot of factors, including listings blocks or shipment efficiency. It suggests what our account status is. And there are three options:
- Good – our account is in a good condition. There are almost none issues with your listings. Shipments are fulfilled on time and your customer service department effectiveness is very high;
- At Risk – in this case you should pay attention to mistakes that have been made and you should take some serious steps to fix them. There are some issues with shipments to customers and there are not always on time. Customers are not fully satisfied with the purchased products. You also infringed other sellers’ rights. Unfortunately, in the last case it’s your responsibility to prove them wrong. It’s a long and exhausting procedure;
- Critical – your account is in a critical condition and the chances for block is very high. This situation can be caused by a high number of notifications, including patent notifications. The quality of shipments is poor, and customers have to wait for them much longer than usually.
I have to point out however, that even in the case of a good condition of your account, Amazon can block you. It can happen when there are several serious issues, including patent infringement.
Customer service quality
The first part of the Account Health tab concerns customer service. Here you can confront your levels with the aim that Amazon set.
The most important factor here is Order Defect Rate, that need to be below 1%. This metric consists of three things:
- Negative feedbacks – negative reviews received for your customers;
- A-to-Z claims – it’s the number of complaints regarding seller-fulfilled orders;
- Chargeback claims – it’s the number of complaints regarding payment method eg. The card has been used in the wrong way, the card has been stolen and used by unauthorized person;
Shipments in Account Health
It’s reflected by three factors:
- Late Dispatch Rate – shipments that has been delayed. The goal here is to keep it below 4%;
- Pre-fulfillment Cancelation Rate – orders canceled by seller. You should keep it below 2.5%;
- Valid Tracking Rate – the rate of tracking shipments to all shipments. It has to be above 95%.
Good practices in maintaining Account Health
To avoid pointless actions and situations, you should check the Account Health tab regularly, preferably once a day. As I mentioned above, there can be a lot of issues coming up. You should not take for granted any of them and act dynamically. Especially when it comes to listing blocks. You can read more about our services HERE and improve your account health rate right away. We will help you take care of this issue and grow further on this platform without stressful events.