Terms of Service
The name of the service provider i.e. SV Consulting Sp. z o .o. based in Łódź, ul. Henryka Sienkiewicza 85/87, room 8, 90-057 Łódź, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź – Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: 0000885824, NIP: 7252307084, REGON: 388239358.
A part of the site dedicated to the User, available upon logging in, where the User’s data is collected, including Orders information.
A document available at https://honnegroup.com/privacy-policy/, setting out the rules for the processing and protection of personal data provided by Users who explore: https://honnegroup.com/.
A natural or legal person or unincorporated organizational unit, with legal capacity granted by law, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf, performing a legal action with Honne Group directly related to its business or professional activity;
An entity responsible for handling payments, whose services are used by Honne Group.
One of the service packages created by Honne Group for Users, available for purchase by Users on the site.
This document referred to in Art. 8 sec. 1 point 1 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
The procedure for setting up a User Account on the site by completing the Registration form;
Website available at: https://honnegroup.com/, owned and administered by Honne Group, enabling the conclusion of the Agreement and giving access to free services described herein.
An agreement for the provision of services in accordance with the Service Package selected by the User, concluded between the User and Honne Group as a result of Order placement and subject to its payment.
A natural or legal person or unincorporated organizational unit, with legal capacity granted by law, concluding the Agreement or consuming the services provided on the basis of this Terms and Conditions.
User’s declaration of will submitted through the site, understood as the conclusion of the Agreement with Honne Group, whereby it shall provide the User with the services included in the selected Service Package under the conditions described herein.
II. General Provisions
- The provisions of this Terms and Conditions define the rules of operation of the site and its services, in particular registration process and the Account usage, procedures for submitting Orders using the service, the User’s right to terminate the Agreement, rules for reporting and handling complaints, as well as rights and obligations of the parties arising from the conclusion of the Agreement.
- Honne Group provides services by electronic means, which means that the service is performed without the presence of both parties (at a distance), through the transmission of data at the User’s individual request, sent and received by electronic processing devices, including digital compression, and storage of data that is entirely broadcast, received or transmitted over a telecommunications network within the meaning of the Act of July 16, 2004 – Telecommunications Law.
- Honne Group contact details:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- mailing address: SV Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Łódź, ul. Henryka Sienkiewicza nr 85/87, lok. 8, 90-057 Łódź.
III. Rules of Service Consumption by the User
- In order to fully use the service the User needs to have an end device with access to the Internet (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) and a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, Opera or Safari in the current version. In addition to use other functionalities of the service, including Registration as well as placing Orders, an active e-mail account is required.
- Users of the site may be natural persons who can conclude binding contracts in the light of applicable law, and legal persons or unincorporated organizational unit, with legal capacity granted by law.
- The services provided by Honne Group are intended for Entrepreneurs. A User who is a natural person and places the Order, confirms that it acts as an Entrepreneur and declares that the subject of the Agreement is entirely related to its business activity, has a professional nature for the User and includes the required Entrepreneur’s data.
- The User, pursuant to Art. 29 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection – Journal of Law UE L 119, p. 1), authorizes Honne Group to process the personal data of the User’s customers to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of the subject of the Agreement.
IV. Account Registration
- The User who wishes to place Orders needs to create the User Account.
- The account is created after the correct Account Registration process is carried out by the User. As part of the Account, the User’s data, and information regarding its activities on the site, including Orders details, are collected.
- The Account management service provided by Honne Group is free of charge and indefinite.
- Account registration requires filling in the interactive Registration form available at the service provider site and following the steps displayed during the Registration process.
- During the Registration process, the User confirms having read this Terms and Conditions, therefore understands and accepts all its provisions, and undertakes to comply with them.
- After the Account registration, the User receives an e-mail from Honne Group on the creation of the Account.
- The User logs into the Account using the Login and password provided by the User in the Registration process.
- The password may be changed by the User after logging into the Account.
- The User is obliged to protect the password and login against their acquisition or use by an unauthorized person. The User is solely responsible for releasing the login and password to third parties. To prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining the login and password, the User should each time after ended session log out of the Account.
- Creating an Account means concluding an agreement on the Account maintenance using electronic services for an indefinite period between the User and Honne Group.
- The User may terminate the Account maintenance agreement at any time by sending a notice of termination to Honne Group in writing or to the email addresses indicated in Section II herein. The Account shall be deleted upon the receipt of a termination notice by Honne Group without any delay. The User may also delete the Account himself, after logging in to the Account and selecting the appropriate tabs, which constitutes termination of the Agreement on the Account service provision.
- The User is obliged to update the Account data to ensure its correctness.
- If the User uses the site in a manner that violates the law, the provisions herein, the provisions of the agreement, the rights of third parties or in a way that interferes with its functioning, Honne Group is entitled to terminate the Account service agreement. In the situations described above, Honne Group may, instead of terminating the Agreement, temporarily block the User’s Account.
- Honne Group may submit a statement on the termination of the Account service agreement by sending it to the User’s e-mail address registered on the site.
- Termination of the Account service agreement by either Party, as well as termination upon mutual consent, shall result in the removal of the User Account from the site.
- Termination of the Account service agreement by either Party, as well as termination upon mutual consent, shall not affect the rights acquired by the Parties prior to the termination of the agreement.
V. Order Placement and its Execution
- In order to conclude the Agreement, the User places an Order on the site.
- The User may place Orders on the site 24/7.
- To place an Order, the User selects a Service Package from those available on the site by ‘adding’ it to the virtual basket. Then, the User fills in the Order form, following the steps generated by the system. During the completion of the Order form, the User has the option, within the limits allowed in the Order form, to configure the Service Package in accordance with its needs. After clicking on the ‘Summary’ button, the User proceeds to the next stage of the Order, in which the final price of the selected Service Package and the description of the scope of services included in it is displayed. After clicking ‘Proceed to checkout’ button and selecting the payment method, the User is redirected to the Payment Operator’s site to pay for the selected Service Package. After successful payment, the User is, in turn, redirected to the site on purchase confirmation.
- For the proper execution of the Order the User is obliged to provide correct and truthful data. Honne Group is not responsible for incorrect execution of the Order due to reasons attributable to the User, in particular incorrect or incomplete data provided by the User necessary to execute the Order.
- After placing the Order and making the necessary payment, the User receives an e-mail confirmation to the address provided during registration, on the receipt of the Order by Honne Group.
- In the following e-mail, sent to the User’s address provided during the registration, Honne Group confirms the payment and acceptance of the Order for execution, as well as sends the invoice along with description of the scope of services included in the Service Package configured by the User. Upon receipt by the User of the message confirming the acceptance of the Order for execution, an Agreement between the User and Honne Group is concluded.
- The User has the right to cancel the Order only prior to the confirmation email from Honne Group on the acceptance of the Order for execution. In this instance the User should immediately notify Honne Group of the cancellation of the Order.
- Within 3 working days from sending an e-mail by Honne Group confirming the acceptance of the Order for execution, Honne Group shall contact the User by phone or e-mail in order to arrange the organizational meeting, held remotely (online – by means of distance communication). Honne Group is obliged to propose a meeting no later than 7 working days from the date of contact. The actual meeting may, however, be organized later upon the consent of both Parties of the Agreement. During the organizational meeting the outlined goals of the cooperation, agreed action plan, specific data, information and documents that the User should provide to Honne Group in order to start the provision of services shall be discussed.
- Honne Group commences the provision of services on the date agreed during the organizational meeting, after receiving all data, information and documents necessary for the commencement of the provision of services.
VI. Service Packages
- Honne Group offers to its Users the provision of services in the field of internet marketing, sales service and support, and consulting.
- To optimize the scope of support for Users, the services provided by Honne Group have been divided into Service Packages. The current list of Service Packages with a detailed description of the scope of services included and the price of individual Service Packages is available on the site.
- The User may use one or several Service Packages at a time.
- The Honne Group offer includes one-off Service Packages where the Agreement is terminated upon its performance, as well as Service Packages on permanent cooperation, whereby Honne Group provides services on a continuous basis (Subscription).
- Subscription fees are charged to the User monthly, in advance, on the calendar day corresponding to the date on which the User accessed the Subscription.
- Monthly subscription fees are charged automatically by debiting the payment card provided by the User in the process of accessing the Subscription, to which the User gives its consent.
- The User, unless he resigns from the Subscription before the end of the subscription period in a given month, agrees to extend the Subscription for another month and authorizes Honne Group to charge a fee for the next month of Subscription.
- The User is responsible for any unpaid amounts due for monthly Subscription fees. If the payment for the Subscription fee cannot be made, due to lack of funds or other reasons, and if the User does not resign from the Subscription, Honne Group is entitled to immediately cease providing the Services and suspend access to the site until the payment is made available on User’s payment card.
- The User may unsubscribe at any time by selecting the “Unsubscribe’ tab available in the User Account panel, and access to the Subscription is provided until the end of the monthly Subscription period. In this instance, the User is not entitled to a refund of any part of the monthly fee paid.
- Some of the Service Packages may provide for a minimum subscription period – in this case, the possibility of unsubscribing becomes active after the minimum subscription period has expired.
- Within the Service Packages, the following Service Packages have been specified:
- One-off consultation;
- Subscription for consultation.
- Basic package – including a one-off service, which consists in improving the User’s site (responsiveness, functionality, compliance with UX rules, image consistency with the brand, performance, recommendations related to the choice of a theme, adaptation of the mobile version of the site, professional photos – access to paid stock, optimization of the store for Google, copywriting – creating texts for the site (category descriptions and for the home page), connection of marketing tools, training, the possibility of independent editing of the site;
- Standard package – available as one-off or a permanent cooperation option, it includes all services of the Basic Package, and in addition: a blog tab with the possibility of publishing content – optimized for SEO, updating the site with new products / banners and photos, technical support, selection and domain recommendation, if the User does not have one, a dedicated project manager, site statistics/ reports, conducting marketing campaigns;
- Advanced package – available as one-off or a permanent cooperation option, it includes all services of the basic and standard package, and in addition: changes in the graphic design, keyword analysis, updating the site with new products / banners and photos, immediate technical support on working days between 09.00-18.00, developing and sharing statistics and reports on the User’s sites, marketing analysis, conducting marketing campaigns (setting a campaign when selecting a one-off payment), with one-off (monthly) cooperation, additional guidelines in PDF format – guidance on further steps but bearing in mind, that Honne Group is not responsible for its own actions.
- Pro package – including the implementation of sales on the foreign market;
- Basic package includes: product / competition / potential audit, up to 10 auctions per country or optimization of the current ones (possibility of adding auctions for an additional fee), keywords, bullet points, creating an account;
- Standard package – available as one-off or a permanent cooperation option, it includes all services of the Basic Package, and in addition 10 auctions per country or optimization of the current ones, CS templates 1 language version, automatic advertising limited to a specified budget
- Advanced package – available as one-off or a permanent cooperation option, it includes all services of the basic and standard package, and in addition conducting auctions in 5 countries or optimization of current ones, Brand Store, CS templates in 5 languages, Soft Block, manual Advertising, optimization / recommendation of product graphics.
VII. Prices and Payment Methods
- All prices of Service Packages presented on the site are net prices expressed in Polish zlotys.
- The total cost of the Order is indicated during the Order placement and visible to the User before payment and concluding the agreement. For Subscription, the price for the monthly Subscription of the selected Service Package is displayed.
- The following forms of payment for Orders are available: online payment by debit/credit card and
fast electronic transfer
- The user gives its consent for issuing VAT invoices by Honne Group in an electronic form. Honne Group sends the VAT invoices to the User in PDF format by e-mail.
- Failure to receive the payment by Honne Group’s to its bank account within 3 days from the Order placement shall result in the cancellation of the Order. The User shall be informed about the cancellation of the Order via e-mail.
VIII. General Terms and Conditions of Services Provided by Honne Group
- Honne Group provides its services in good faith and has all the necessary skills, knowledge, resources and experience to render those services.
- Honne Group renders its services on set dates, with due professional diligence and in accordance with applicable legal regulations, taking into account the User’s comments and guidelines.
- Honne Group promotes the interests of the User throughout the term of the Agreement, which also means that Honne Group does not take actions that may harm the image and reputation of the User.
- Honne Group is entitled to provide services with the help of employees, associates and third parties regardless of the legal basis of employment or cooperation with a given person.
- The services provided by Honne Group belong to due diligence type of activities and not the result, therefore Honne Group does not guarantee the achievement of certain financial, business, economic results or a certain level of sales expected by the User. Honne Group is not responsible for the failure to achieve the financial, business and economic results assumed by the Ordering Party, as well as the assumed level of sales.
- At any case, Honne Group’s liability towards the User is limited to the price of the purchased Service Package (in case of a Subscription, liability is limited to the price of the Subscription for one month) and covers only the damage in the form of actual loss.
- Honne Group is not responsible for:
- damages resulting from improper operation of platforms and sites used for the provision of services, including Amazon, Cdiscount, Kaufland, Allegro, Google, Facebook, Youtube […];
- damages resulting from advertising outdated content, including promotions, prices, inactive or damaged pages, if the User has not notified Honne Group about the obsolescence or inactivity of these elements, at least within 24 hours from the moment they became outdated or inactive;
- the User’s settlements with Google as part of the Google Ads account and with Facebook as part of the Facebook Ads account, including in particular for the collection by Google or Facebook of any User’s funds under these accounts;
- any delays in the provision of services that are the result of actions not attributable to Honne Group, including in particular delays on the part of the User in providing access or any data, information or materials that are needed to provide the services;
- acts and omissions of any third parties not employed by or not acting on behalf of Honne Group, including the acts and omissions of the User, its employees and persons acting on its behalf. If the actions or omissions of the User or third parties in any way affect the services provided by Honne Group, the User shall not be entitled to any claims or complaints against Honne Group in this respect. If the removal of the effects of these actions or omissions requires Honne Group to take actions beyond the scope of services included in the Service Package selected and configured by the User, the User is obliged to pay Honne Group additional, agreed remuneration for these activities, if Parties do not reach an agreement on the amount of such remuneration, Honne Group will be entitled to market remuneration;
- any content or material provided by the User to Honne Group, including content or materials obtained and used by Honne Group for the provision of services originating from User’s site or social network accounts, or the effects of their use for the provision of services.
IX. User's Obligations during the Agreement
- The User is obliged to cooperate with Honne Group during the performance of the Agreement, including in particular:
- Promote the success of Honne Group throughout the term of the Agreement and refrain from taking any action that may harm Honne Group’s image and reputation;
- immediately provide Honne Group with all the necessary data and information that shall enable the ongoing and proper provision of services, including access to the sites and accounts of the Ordering Party in Google Analytics, Google Ads, fan page on Facebook, fan page on Youtube […], an advertising account on Facebook, a Google advertising account with the right to manage the Google advertising account. If the scope of services requires access also to other sites and accounts of the User, they shall be immediately provided to Honne Group;
- provide an up-to-date mailing database for the purposes of Honne Group’s e-mail marketing campaigns conducted for the benefit of the User;
- immediately provide Honne Group with all content necessary for the performance of the Agreement regarding the User, including logos, trademarks, graphic designs, sound productions, videos, software, data and documents on the marketing strategy and all content originating from the site or accounts in User’s social networking sites;
- immediately, no later than 24 hours from the change of the previous state, inform Honne Group by e-mail about the current availability, the current state of system integration, the current logistic situation and the current pricing policy in relation to the products or services offered by the User as part of the business, if required by the proper performance of the Agreement by Honne Group;
- provide Honne Group with all current information on the products selected for advertising campaigns, in particular: inform about product rolls out or rolls in and changes in availability, provide Honne Group with the necessary text and graphic materials of the product portfolio, inform about potential problems and provide the necessary documentation for products and their share in the advertising budget, to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the Agreement by Honne Group;
- inform Honne Group of any other changes on the part of the User which may in any way affect the services provided by Honne Group;
- respond to any inquiries made by Honne Group regarding the subject matter of the Agreement;
- inform Honne Group about the current advertising budgets for a given period, if the Agreement includes conducting advertising campaigns;
- bear all costs related to the maintenance of accounts and advertising campaigns on portals and sites, if in accordance with the Agreement, Honne Group provides these services, including Google (including Google Ads), Facebook (including Facebook Ads), Youtube [… ], as well as costs for maintaining accounts, advertising fees, […]. Settlements shall be made directly between the User and a given portal or service, and Honne shall not be a party to these settlements.
2. The User undertakes, for the duration of the Agreement, not to outsource the services under the Agreement to other entities, including in particular entities competitive to Honne Group.
3. All data and materials (including texts, graphics, photos, logos) provided by the User to Honne Group should comply with applicable law and may not infringe the rights of third parties. The User acknowledges that Honne Group is not responsible for the data and material provided by the User to Honne. If a third party raise any claims against Honne Group, the User shall take all necessary steps to indemnify Honne Group from liability and to cover any damage suffered by Honne Group
- As a result of the services provided by Honne Group, content, graphics, photos, studies, reports, analyzes and other documents may be created, which constitute a manifestation of creative activity of an individual nature, i.e. works within the meaning of the copyright law, which are protected.
- The works created as a result of the services rendered by Honne Group shall be free from legal defects, in particular, the copyrights to the works shall not be limited in any way or encumbered for the benefit of third parties, and Honne Group shall be entitled to dispose of copyrights to the works.
- Honne Group grants the User a non-exclusive license for a period of 5 years from the date of transfer of a given work for use in the following fields:
- recording and reproducing the work – producing copies of the work by any technique, including printing, reprographic, magnetic and digital techniques, entering works into computer memory and multimedia networks;
- trading in the original or copies on which the work has been recorded – marketing, lending or renting the original or copies;
- disseminating the work in a manner other than specified in point b – public performance, exhibition, display, reproduction, broadcasting and rebroadcasting, as well as making the work publicly available in such a way that everyone can access it at the place and time individually selected, including the Internet, in all forms of Internet transmission;
- using the work in whole or in part for promotional and marketing purposes, regardless of the medium used for these purposes.
- the right to translate, adapt, make any changes, adaptations, corrections, alterations, format changes, abbreviations and studies, including changes to the layout or any other changes to the works, in particular changes to the layout and size of individual graphic elements of the work, as well as using elaborations of the work in the form of alterations or fragmentation, even if these actions would result in the loss of the individual character of the work;
- the right to use the work and its modification and adaptation in all available forms, including in advertising media, such as television, radio, press and internet advertising;
4. The fee for granting the license is included in the price of the selected Service Package and covers all the amounts due to Honne Group in this respect.
5. The user, upon the transfer of works in any form to Honne Group, grants Honne Group a free, non-exclusive license for a period of 5 years for the use of these works in the fields of use indicated in paragraph 3 hereinabove to the extent necessary to perform the Agreement.
XI. Free Electronic Services Provided on the Site
- Honne Group provides the following free electronic services on the site:
- Contact Form;
- User Account.
2. Honne Group provides the above services 24/7.
3. The Contact Form service enables the User to send inquiries to Honne Group using the on-line form available on the site. The User may resign from the service at any time by ceasing to send inquiries to Honne Group.
4. The Newsletter service consists in sending email information about new products in Honne Group’s offer, current promotions, events organized by Honne Group and other information about products and services offered by Honne Group on its site.
5. The Newsletter is sent upon the User’s consent. The User may subscribe to the Newsletter service by selecting the appropriate tab and entering its e-mail address in the registration form for the Newsletter service.
6. The User immediately receives the registration confirmation to the e-mail address submitted during Newsletter registration process. Email confirmation of Newsletter service activation means concluding the Newsletter service agreement provided by electronic means.
7. The User may at any time, without giving a reason and free of charge, resign from the Newsletter service by selecting the appropriate tab in the User Account panel.
8. The User Account service consists in providing the User with an individually assigned panel on the site, in which the data provided by the User in the Registration process and information about the Orders placed by the User are collected.
9. Detailed information on the User Account service provided by Honne Group can be found in Section IV hereinabove.
10. Honne Group has the right to block access to free services described herein for safety reasons and proper functioning of the site, or if the User undertakes unauthorized actions which jeopardize proper and safe functioning of the site, and are contrary to applicable law provisions, this Terms and Conditions, and public decency. Honne Group shall notify the User about blocked access to free electronic services, its reasons and estimated time of blocking access.
- Any information obtained by the User and Honne Group in connection with the performance of the Agreement, which is not publicly available during the term of the Agreement, shall be treated as confidential. Any technical, technological, organizational, economic information and know-how provided by Honne Group to the User in connection with the performance of the Agreement constitute a business secret.
- The User and Honne Group undertake to ensure that they themselves, their employees and associates keep secret about everything that they learned in connection with the conclusion and performance of the Agreement, also after the termination of the contractual relationship between the Parties.
- The User and Honne Group undertake to secure any data or information received from the other party to the Agreement in connection with the performance of the Agreement against unauthorized access by third parties. This obligation also includes the appropriate protection of data or information when sending them by means of distance communication.
- Upon termination of the Agreement, the party to the Agreement that has received confidential information from the other Party undertakes to return such information, after destroying its copy, and to remove this information from any recorded data carriers, as well as saved electronically, including the so-called cloud (electronic form).
- If the User or Honne Group is required to disclose confidential information to relevant public authorities, the investigated party shall inform the other Party (if permitted and feasible) of any request or obligation to disclose.
- Confidentiality obligations are binding for the duration of the Agreement, and also for the period of 10 years upon Agreement termination.
- The User is entitled to file a complaint in the event of objections related to the access to or usage of services provided by Honne Group (applicable to paid services provided in connection with the User’s purchase of a Service Package, as well as free services) within 30 days from the occurrence of the event justifying the complaint.
- The User may submit a complaint in writing or by sending an e-mail to Honne Group, or addresses provided in Section II hereinabove.
- To streamline the complaint procedure, the User should provide exact data regarding the Order, including User’s data, a brief description of the irregularities, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, and the User’s expectations arising from the complaint.
- Honne Group shall respond to the complaint within 14 days upon its receipt by informing the User, in writing or by e-mail notification, about the method of settling the complaint, depending on the method of submitting the complaint by the User.
- If the complaint submitted by the User has formal defects, the User shall be asked by Honne Group to complement them.
- Honne Group’s liability under the warranty for physical or legal defects of the services provided is excluded.
XIV. Amendments to Terms and Conditions
- Honne Group may amend this Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Honne Group shall inform the Users about the planned changes by sending the Users who have an Account on the site an e-mail with information about the planned changes and the amended version of the Terms and Conditions, no later than 30 days before the changes come into force. The amendment to the Terms and Conditions comes into force upon the publication of the amended Terms and Conditions on the site after the period referred to in the above sentence.
- A user who does not accept the planned amendments to the Terms and Conditions has the right to submit a declaration of non-acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions by e-mail within 15 days of receiving information about the planned amendments. In this case, the provisions of the current version of the Terms and Conditions shall apply to the Order placed. In case of User’s lack of consent to the amendments Honne Group has the right to terminate the Agreement within 10 days of receiving this information from the User.
XV. Final Provisions
- To all matters not settled herein the relevant provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.
- If any of the provisions herein is considered invalid, ineffective, or unenforceable to any extent, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions contained herein.
- The Terms and Conditions is available to the Users free of charge on the site and may be saved, at any time, by printing, saving to a storage media or downloading.
- The Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on […].